- 1 cup frozen shelled soybeans (edamame)
- 1 cup fresh corn from the cob
- 1 cup vine-ripened tomatoes
- 1/2 cup caramelized onions
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1/2 tbsp freshly ground pepper
- Fresh parsley for garnish
- Fresh ground pepper, as needed
Toast the outside of tomatoes with a brûlée torch to get a light char on the outside. If that is not available, use tongs to toast and char tomatoes over an open flame on a gas stove, or skip completely.
Place all ingredients in a small sauté pan and heat throughout on medium heat. Garnish with fresh parsley and serve.